Who we are
EAE – European Association for External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS)
- EAE is the voice of the ETICS industry in Europe, representing more than 80 per cent of Europe‘s revenue from ETICS.
- EAE’s common aim is to improve the energy efficiency of Europe’s huge building stock, working towards a “culture of sustainability” in the construction sector.
- EAE supports this through technical developments in products and technologies, share of experience and ongoing dialogue with European institutions and stakeholders.
- EAE promotes the benefits and the variety of ETICS via common public relations; transfer will be improved by networking.
- EAE initiates joint projects to create technical standards and common solutions improving the economic and life-cycle-performances of ETICS.
- EAE operates the lobbying proactively, pointedly and where necessary in association with political partners to create majorities for its concerns.
- EAE defines its positions by forming opinions within the association, sharing national and international best practice examples
The General Meeting confirmed EAE’s strategy 2020+ in December 2020 as follows.